Wednesday, March 16, 2016

How To Find The Best Family Dentist

I've seen a lot of dentists in my life, as my teeth and gums are far from being healthy. Since early childhood, I had to suffer a lot and even have some of my teeth extracted. This is how I ended up with partial dentures. 

My parents didn't have too much education, so they haven't realized the importance of prevention in oral care. I'm determined to keep my children away from all these problems. 

This is why I've chosen a good family dentist, a guy who is kind and gentle, who knows his stuff very well and who loves working with children. Besides, he is a fan of sedation cedar park dentist, so I'm thrilled about the fact that we don't have to feel any pain during his dental treatments. In order to find this person, I've probably seen about 20 dentists. As strange as it may sound, the most important thing for me was to see if my youngest son liked the person. Of course, they were all experienced and trustworthy professionals, but I wanted to choose one my son would be happy to visit every three months without throwing a tantrum. I'm happy for my decision. Trust me, it works!

1 comment: